Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

How to make a Christmas tree decoration

On 25.11.18 my class made Christmas decorations, I made a Christmas tree out of cupcake cups and a stick. If you wanna know how to make one just carry on reading.

Materials

  • 1 Ice-block stick
  • 3 Cupcake cups
  • Glue
  • Ribbon
  • 3 pom poms
Method
1. Fold you cupcake cups into a half, then to a little fold in the middle.
2. Glue you cupcake cups onto the ice-block stick.
3. Glue them from the bottom to the top.
4. Cut the ribbon from the risk to your elbow.
5. Glue some pom poms on the Christmas tree. (optional)
(When you glue the cupcake cups onto the stick you glue from the bottom to the top)
You are finished.


2 comments:

  1. Ki Ora, Delina
    My name is Angelina and I am from Saint Patricks school.
    I love the way you used your DIY skills to make a christmas decoration.
    I also liked the way you showed clear steps on how to make a christmas decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa lava Delina, My is Vaughan and I love your skills in learning and the way you you decorate your Christmas nickles. Fantastic work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete