Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

My Holiday

The Beach

1. Food
2. Swimming
3. Bridge

On Sunday the 14.10.18 we all arrived at the beach in Waitangi, I excitedly hoped out of the car and ran down to the sand. It was so warm and the water was so cold. I moved all the food to the chair by the beach. I was so hungry my stomach was rumbling, Once I finished I quickly ran down to the beach and jumped in.

Once I had jumped in I was cold as, I got used to it. All my cousins had came and jumped in. We all played a game. I started to get cold so I just lied on the ground. I got hot again so I expeditiously ran to the water, It started to get warm after a while.

 As all my little cousins got out we all breathlessly ran down to the bridge and instantly hopped on the bridge and jumped off, We all did a chain. It was so fun because I had most of my cousins there. The day had finished and I was extremely tired.

 THE END

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Idaliah and I attend St.Patrick's school. I really like how you have described on what you had done in the holidays. Keep up the good work. If you would like to see my blog here is the link: https://spsidaliahm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi it's Tamarah. It cool how you have made your writing specific and described on what you did in the holidays. I enjoyed reading keep striving to get your work better.

    ReplyDelete