Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

Persuasive writing

On Tuesday we were writing about sport is better then Kapa Haka, here's my writing.
I agree sport is better than Kapa Haka do you? If you do carry on reading please!!

Firstly, I strongly suggest that sports is better than Kapa Haka because you can get fit by running around on the field.

Secondly, I believe that sport is better than Kapa Haka because you can use some strategies for some sport games.

Lastly, I think sport is better that  Kapa Haka therefore you can always have fun even if you're not playing because when your not playing you can play other sports with other things.

Is spot better than Kapa Haka if you think so write another story and post in on your blog so I can see that you agree that Sport is better that Kapa Haka. If you don't write you're own story about why you don't agree.


HERE IS MY STORY ABOUT SPORT IS BETTER THAN KAPA HAKA!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Delina my name is Mahuta in Nga rau puawai I really like your reasons but next time but in same example.

    ReplyDelete